Sunday, March 2, 2008

How I wish it wasn't summer all year round

I just came back from a work trip to Hongkong .. (24 Feb - 1 March).... it has been about 2 years since I last visited Hong Kong so it was good to visit again .. and of course, going there for work is the best, ... hee,hee .. good hotel and good food mah .. (^^)

Read the weather forecast before I left and was told to expect around 16 degrees ... by the second day, the weather had turned cold and the lowest recorded was 11 degrees!!! .. hahah .. was caught a little off guard but nevertheless enjoyed the cold .. :) and luckily I brought my work suit... phew!!! ..

It was good change of environment from the usual clammy air in Singpaore. ^^"

I realised that HK is really a city that never sleeps, the shops close sooooooooooooo late .. like around 10.30pm ... that's 2 hours more than Singapore ... at least over in HK if you work late, you still can do some shopping hor.. maybe the Singapore government can consider this .. then we will truly be a cosmopolitan city .. too bad we can't do much about the weather .. :)

No comments: