Today is the last day that I am going to drive my black getz. It has served us very well for the past 3 years. Both Steph and myself had many memories of our little black getz, from the first time I excitedly got the keys from the sales agent to using it as our bridal car.
Here's a couple of pictures of 小黑, as we fondly call it.
some of the most memorable things that happened with the car:
- I courted Stephine with the car
- I waited on many occasions for Stephine to knock off from work during her Marriot days
- We both did some damage to the car which led to some arguments
- We had to squeeze some long speakers in the car resulting in Steph being squashed
- Steph used it as her car for one of her earlier sales jobs , running around Singapore
- It was our bridal car
- We fetched Byron for his first trip back home in this car
- I spent hours during the earlier days trying to polish the car and see it get rained on minutes after leaving the carpark
- ... and so many more
Thank you 小黑 for all the good memories. You have been a good companion to both me and Stephine for the past 3 years. You have provided protection and shelter for us during our trips around Singapore and you have never given us any problems.
It is with a heavy heart that I say good bye to it and I hope it can find a good family overseas who will take good care of him.
Adios! My trusted friend! We will miss you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment