Sunday, July 20, 2008

Subaru .. here I come !

After much deliberation, we decided to trade in the car we won and go for an upgrade .. ^ ^

I told myself, you have to drive a sporty car once in a lifetime, so since this was a chance that is very hard to come by .. decided to go for it hahah.. we traded our 1.5 MT prize for a 2.0L Auto, woo hooo ... pictures will be put up soon.

Many of my friends have been asking about pictures about Byron, we have been pretty busy of late, but I promise I will load more pics of him. Byron is growing up very fast and he is so fun to be with, he is a big bundle of joy for myself and Steph, and even though our lifes have really changed, we never regretted for a single moment .. .

No comments: